FAQ

After you have got in touch with us we will arrange an initial call or meeting in our studio so we can discuss your requirements a little further. Once we have a good understanding of what you would like, we will put together a ‘price cost estimate’. This will be an overall figure which takes into consideration everything you have mentioned to us, as well as the cost to hire additional florists (if necessary), travel and other costs involved in your wedding/event. 

If you are happy with the overall price cost estimate we ask for a deposit to secure us for your wedding/event. After that. it’s where the fun part starts. 

We will work with you to develop a mood board with image references, develop your colour palette and floral choice. We will also send you a proposal breakdown so you can see where your budget is being allocated. 1 month prior to your wedding, we will request the outstanding balance so we can order things like ribbons, props, pre-order flowers etc. On the day of your wedding/event we will hand deliver your bouquets and button holes and set up your venue, ready for you and your guests to dance the night away! 

Depending on what has been agreed we will either return to the venue the same night, or day after to collect our vessels and take the flowers down. Or we will ask you to return our vessels within 3 working days to our studio. 

We require a 25% holding deposit to secure your date, the remaining 75% is due 1 month prior to your event. 

Wedding flowers can vary hugely depending on lots of different reasons. The main reason will be the quantity and scale but also the density of flower to foliage ratio. Flowers are more expensive than foliage so you can expect to pay more if you want your arrangements to look abundant with flowers. That being said, foliage is not a cheap alternative, simply cheaper. On average, Blume wedding flowers cost between £3000 and £6000. 

Whilst we have a good idea of what items generally cost, due to the nature of our items being bespoke, we do not have a set price-list. We do however have a cost guide which includes some costs of our core designs. Every quote we prepare is based on individual elements that you have requested. 

For weddings we have a minimum spend of £3000 in 2021. For other events please get in touch to discuss your requirements.

We love working with your favourite flower and it would be our pleasure to include it. As long as the flower is in season, we will do our upmost to ensure it features in your arrangements. Due to the nature of flowers and it sometimes being beyond our control we cannot however guarantee it. 

Whilst wedding and event flowers can seem expensive, a lot of time goes into arranging flowers, more than you would expect. What needs to be considered is the amount of time it takes to agree your wedding flowers: from initial phone conversations; emails; stem calculations; proposals and site visits. To ordering, prepping, arranging a couple of days before the event, to delivering and installing and then collecting afterwards. Due to the small window of time we work with, we normally have to hire additional florists also.

Yes absolutely, we have lots of props you can hire. If we don’t have what you’re looking for we can source from one of our trusted suppliers.

Yes, we are VAT registered.

Search