Blume is a beautiful floral concept store based in South West London. We've worked with the likes of Gucci, Dior, Rixo and Le Labo and our floral work has taken us across Europe. We operate out of our Earlsfield store, where we not only sell our beautiful flowers, but a curation of delectable homewares, gifts and soft furnishings. Our small but highly skilled team mean so much to us, without them we could not deliver our recognisable floral work.
We're excited to be hiring for a part-time store-based florist and sales assistant.Note this is a store based role and not for weddings and event work.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Condition and prepare flowers for bouquets
- Help to set up our floral display and keep it looking beautiful at all times
- Assist with replenishing non-floral stock display
- Serve and assist customers
- Keep and help to maintain the store looking clean and tidy
- Visually merchandise shelves and display
- Open up and close down the store, when required
- Assist with wedding and event work when required (in store)
- Have at least 2 years store customer service experience, 1 year floristry experience (minimum)
- Be passionate and knowledgable about flowers, interior design and all things beautiful
- A can-do attitude, be willing and flexible
- Design florals with the Blume aesthetic in mind, at all times
- Be confident working in a team and alone when required and be happy to take direction
- You'll have excellent communication skills, be detail orientated and a self-starter
- Be an ambassador for our brand, store and company and maintain a high personal presentation to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Be willing to contribute ideas and feedback to the founder on customer experience and needs
Saturday - 9am to 5:15pm
Sunday - 10am to 3:15pm
You'll be based at our Earlsfield store. You may be required to manage the shop on your own, therefore you will need to take your break in the store, during quiet periods.
Salary - £11 per hour
Looking for immediate start
You'll also be entitled to 20% discount of our non-floral stock
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter, along with examples of your floral work to firstname.lastname@example.org