FAQ

Flowers

Q. is it possible to request a particular flower?

A. We love working with your favourite flower and it would be our pleasure to include it. As long as the flower is in season, we will do our upmost to ensure it features in your arrangements. Due to the nature of flowers and it sometimes being beyond our control we cannot however guarantee it.

Q. How do we book you?

A. We require a 25% holding deposit to secure your date, the remaining 75% is due 1 month prior to your event.

Q. How much do wedding flowers usually cost?

A. Wedding flowers can vary hugely depending on lots of different reasons. The main reason will be the density of flower to foliage ratio. Flowers are more expensive than foliage so you can expect to pay more if you want your arrangements to look abundant. That being said, foliage is not a cheap alternative, simply cheaper. On average, Blume wedding flowers cost between £1800 and £5000.

Q. Do you have a pricelist?

A. Whilst we have a good idea of what items generally cost, due to the nature of our items being bespoke, we do not have a set price-list. Every quote we prepare is based on individual elements that you have requested.

Q. Flowers seem expensive, please can you explain why?

A. Whilst wedding and event flowers can seem expensive, a lot of time goes into arranging flowers, more than you would expect. What needs to be considered is the amount of time it takes to agree your wedding flowers: from initial phone conversations; emails; stem calculations; proposals and site visits. To ordering, prepping, arranging a couple of days before the event, to delivering and installing and then collecting afterwards. Whilst it may only seem like a 1 day event for you, it is weeks worth of work for us.

Q. Do you have a minimum spend?

A. For weddings we have a minimum spend of £1000 and other events £500. As we do not have a shop to sell surplus stock we cannot cater for smaller orders at this time. VAT not applicable.